I have gone to visit this girl not a while back for her advertised service on backpage. The decision turned out to be very costly. The damage to go see this girl cost me $320 dollar for a mere 50 second bbbj, a lot of stripping and erotic dancing, body sliding for a period 40 mins. yes 40 mins. This girl didnt live up to her gfe service. no sex, no daty no dfk, 2 sec lip kissing. I initially went for hh, her erotic body sliding stripping and her calling room service to extend her stay took up all the time during the first hh. she inisited I pay her 200 dollars to extend the session to a hour and she would perform bbbj and allow daty which was cut short to only 10 mins after going downstair to withdraw money from the atm. during the money withdrawal process I left my jacket and ipad my texting/communicating device for sp in her room claiming I will be back. after paying her for the hour session, it was cut short to only 10 mins. she told me her manager is on her way and I have to leave asap. I realized the ipad went missing. After asking her where she hid it, she denied she took it and told me to go and check the atm machine downstair because I might have left it there. she is a pure liar, a thief. next day I texted her pleading to give me back my ipad . she apologized for taking it and told me its in her residential room and she would give it to me when she goes to her missisauga location. two weeks later she gave me the address to go pick it up after constant pleading. Guess what? Her roommate which was a man told me it wasnt in her room. she was not there at that time and claimed to be working at a different location. after calling her back, she claimed her ex stole the ipad and told me she would buy me a new one when she earn the money. I gave her a month and a half time to buy me a replacement knowing I will not see my ipad again. today when I texted her, her bf introduced himself and started making threats if I dont stop bothering her for my ipad. I doubt it was bf threatening me and its just her pretending to be her bf. she is a liar, thief and cannot be trusted. so beware all you guys. I gave my hopes up for my device the moment she denied I left it in her room when I went to withdraw cash. its just not worth my time anymore fighting for it.. I gave her many opportunities and even offered her alternative to ship my ipad back, but she hasnt. I can boldly say this woman is a gold digger, a thief, a liar. Her service will get you robbed big time and not worth a dollar in my opinion.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys... My name's Brooklyn & I'm an easy going open minded chick who loves to have fun. i'll make you never want to go see anyone else again & that is a promise hehe im currently doing outcalls in the GTA ★★100% REAL & RECENT PICS★★ ☑ 100% DISCREET ☆
☑ AVAILABLE DAY & NIGHT ☆
☑ Parties
☑ Massage, lapdances & fetish friendly 5'8 34b Slim athletic body Text me for faster response 647-632-5947
Poster's age: 22

• Post ID: 24267578 toronto