exotic little Latina & Moroccan beauty Gianna is one to remember. I remember looking up her info to see if she had any reviews, I didn't come across any.I normally like to stick to one provider , but being that's old provider left town for a few months I figured why not give it a shot , she's beyond gorgeous and I like trying new things. Gianna was very sweet has a cute voice and a super bubbly personality . Her exotic looks is what 1st captivated me about her, she has captivating eyes and a really beautiful smile . But that's not even the best part. This little lady definitely has the body of a dancer, long strong toned legs , soft caramel skin and round onion butt. She has a few suprises up her sleeve so I'm always left more than satisfied yet still wanting more. Her massage made me feel like a whole new person and she is a CMT so she knows what she's doing and I can tell she enjoys it. She's new so if you enjoy being in the company of a exotic beautiful well spoken lady of the upscale variety then this is definitely the lady for you. she made my time memorable by the set up she had arranged in her place and the music selection she had playing in the background, it easy to start to drift to sleep.. Another plus that put her above the rest is her punctuality and no rush policy . She actually ensured a non rushed appointment, and I say that I will definitely be seeing her soon . I highly recommend . She's a 5star in my book for sure. She's looks even better in person