Hello Gentlemen, My Name is Allison-But my Sexy Playmates call me Fun-Ali.. You can call me Fun-Ali also my Sweeties I am new to myhotbook.com, not the business, as a matter of fact, I've been Reviewed on here, and didn't even know it, until I found this site and seen it..I am a Hot Sexy Milf type, Near Akron area,5-10 minutes from Akron,15-20 min. from Canton, and 30-45 min. from Cleveland, Ohio. I am newbie friendly, and take Appointments from 7am-10pm. I'm looking forward to making some new&Exciting friends on this site. I have a very Discrete, Private in-call location, and prefer in-calls, especially on first meets.I am not a clock-watcher&I do take my time.I am a Professional, and treat my clients with the up-most respect! I will be treated like a Lady at all times Gentlemen, so please, when Booking your Appointment, Please be Respectful&Nice,It will get you far with me! 100hh/200hr-Call me to Book your Appointment For Fun Now-Thank you Gentlemen&Looking Forward to meeting some new Playmates/Friends.. Allison/Fun-Ali (330)419-1146