CLICK HERE NOW BABY!

Thread: New to this!

Default New to this!

As the title states I am new to this. I have a question, I found this girl on backpage who I am considering to call. The thing is no prices are listed on the ad. How do I negotiate price, over the phone or in person?

Good question. I try to look them up by their phone number on Google and see what comes up. Sometimes it will link you to ToSluts if they are reviewed or to a website previous that can give you a idea of what they have changed in the past an that will at least give you a starting point in your negotiations.

When that happens I usually call them and ask. Make sure that you research the pictures and phone number to avoid being ripped off. Don't forget that you can always leave if the girl isn't who she claims to be.

Default Be careful out there

Just a heads up, this activity has gotton really sketchy in the last few years, especially in the San Jose area. Be careful out there and check pics by right clicking and pressing "S".

Quote Originally Posted by runswithcrackers View Post
    Just a heads up, this activity has gotton really sketchy in the last few years, especially in the San Jose area. Be careful out there and check pics by right clicking and pressing "S".
    Thank you for the tip. Love that funtion!

Travel Extinsively, Mostly East Coast USA

Default Crime of words

Be careful how you ask the questions about $

Solicitation is a crime of words, that's why sting operations have the girl on the street talk to the guy and tell him to pull over around the corner to meet her, where he gets arrested. It is what you say, and how you say it.

A good way around this is to either ask the SP "What's the specials of the day?" or ask something like, "How many kisses should I give you in a short stay(half hour/hour)?" or "If I brought roses, how many should I bring?"

Under no circumstances should you ever say something like, "Can I get some felatio in exchange for $50?" Any SP who makes an offer that sounds like that would either be so brand new as to be green as the She Hulk, or more likely part of a sting operation.

Don't ever put the donation in her hand either, lay it on a table, or desk, and simply abandon it. If asked what it is for, say something non-committal like, "maybe we will get something later with it."

Good Luck