CLICK HERE NOW BABY!

Thread: awkward conversation

Default awkward conversation

OK just had my first phone conversation to night, and things just didn't seem rite.
    She advertized high end service (outcall) which is what i'm looking for,
    but didn't ask to screen me. When I brought it up at first she acted like she didn't know about it then said she would. but was willing to meet me within the hour anyway. I became suspicious and offered a donation to meet in a public place first. which she declined saying she didn't feel comfortable doing that.
    Am I reading to much in to this? I was thinking le.

Travel Extinsively, Mostly East Coast USA

Default Probably nothing.

You should not do an outcall for your first, unless you are doing it in a hotel.

Find someone doing incall and go to her hotel. Standard two call system is normal.

As for your experience; you must understand, time is money. You can't imagine how many people say they are going to meet, and just flake.

she can't meet you at the food court and then walk back to the car and follow you to the next place. It takes too much time and has too many opportunities for things to go bad, or just end up with someone saying, "No thanks" and all this time is wasted for nothing on both your parts.

If you feel unsure, better safe than sorry is my mindstate.