Called Sarah early afternoon to set up appt for late evening. She answered her phone, has an extremely sexy voice and was very nice to talk to. It was very easy to set things up. She showed up to my hotel on time and looking beautiful! She absolutely fit in at my 5 Star hotel (totally discreet). I answered the door and she met me with a big hug and kiss on the cheek. We took care of verification and then got down to having an amazing time. She has firm, perky breasts, a solid bottom, and great skills. Would most certainly repeat. Well worth the time and effort.

Sarah showed up in a plunging little black dress, hose and stilettos. She and I undressed, her breasts looked like they should have been on a 22yr old. She does BJ with condom unless you pay $100 extra. I have never had such a great BJ in my life. She does things with her mouth I never thought possible. She doesn't charge extra for DATY so I decided to indulge. Her pussy was super sweet, and juicy. When she climaxed she really lets you know it, lol. When she put my cock in her pussy, it was so tight (something I didn't expect from a woman her age). I had to stop several times so that I wouldn't explode so fast. When we finally got to the doggie style position, I don't know exactly what or how she did it but she positioned herself in a way where I almost immediately exploded. When she purposely tightened her pussy, that was all it took. I came so hard and long. The experience was absolutely intoxicating! I spent a total of $300 for a completely unforgettable night!