Thx for contacting me. I need to catch up on my sexual delights, so i want striclty no strings fun. I am married and I used to be an exotic dancer. I strictly want sex. Nothing more. I just need these carnal urges satisfied, so i just to satisfy my horny side. So, i have a good figure, great ass if I do say so my self. I wear a 36C bra. 5'6 in shape. You need to be D&D free to have any chance. Go to my profile page on NSAgold.com It has most of the answers your looking for I'm sunsetter76 on there.

I realize my listing was a little breif, I just didnt want to have my hole lifes story up there for every one to see. I am not looking for any thing serious, I'm interested in a f-buddy, commitment free. Age and looks don't really matter me, so long as you are a gentleman. I'm drug and desease free, you have to be to.

If you are interested then lets get together for dinner, to get to know each other. Here is a link to my pictures on NSA gold If you enjoy what you see then call me, my phone # is on their to. Let's hookup soon.