I dunno... if you can't verify then i'd rather not meet up, it kinda freaks me out because of all the creeps online and such... if you wanna hook up thats all its gonna take. CLAgeVerify.com is my profile.
---
My girlfriends think Iím mad, but I require a guy 3-4 times a week. I don't care if you have a girlfriend, but once in a while I just want to have a man to come by and scratch my itch.
The last thing I need right now is a boyfriend. Let's just fuck! ok? One of my favorite things to do is give head and swallow. It drives guys crazy!! he he. I've also explored anal a little bit and if you are a sensitive guy and take it slow, I would think about that too. (plus whatever you may be into)
If you are into this, I have one rule and it is non-negotiable. With everything happening on the internet these days, I need to know you are old enough and not an axe murderer or something!
You have to go to this site CL Age Verify and register. I pay to use this system, so it's free for you and only takes 30 seconds but it lets me know you aren't a creep and won't hurt me. I hope you understand. (This is for my protection so if you aren't willing to do this, don't email me again.)
Anyway, once you register. Just email me and give me the code from the site and we can make plans. I look forward to meeting you and having some fun! If you don't have a code Please donít reply to this email, I won't reply back (no matter how hot you are so please don't waste my time or yours.) I check email often so I'll probably reply within 15 minutes or so.
Email me... soon! oh yeah, I added a couple hot pics of me. I'd appreciate if you would do the same!