CLICK HERE NOW BABY!

Thread: oriental hottie 646-641-5346

Default oriental hottie 646-641-5346

I had seen her many times in the past and she is great at what she does in other words as sluts go she is on my top of my TDL. Here BBBJ are top notch and her caboose is wide open and before I forget she has reasonable
    rates. This time though it appears that she is posting closer to her real age. mid late 30's maybe 40 but regardless she is worth it. I hope she stays in Central New Jersey and does not go to any where else but in the past I had traveled to where she was for a good time because as sluts go she is well worth it. This is no April fools joke my fellow hobbyist she is worth the effort.

How would you rate her looks? I'm thinking about meeting up with her today.

live in central NJ, play where ever i can get to

Default one nice asian slut

hi spdstr30, well I see you had already met her do not worry she is not bad looking and she lost weight as well. I have been banging her for quite some time now and as SLUTS go she is my favorite. She bounces around on her age a lot but she is in her late 30's maybe 40. treat her well and she will treat you

Default Reliable whore

She is a reliable slut. Her reviews under her old numbers indicate she's a good slut. Will do all the tricks needed to become a regular...IMHO, she's aging and a little overworked...better, younger girls elsewhere...