CLICK HERE NOW BABY!

Thread: 918-202-3429 Ebony Nuru Massage

Default 918-202-3429 Ebony Nuru Massage

This young lady offers one of the best service packages I've ever come across. To begin she sets a relaxing mood with candle light and some soft jazz, no tv or hip-hop here. She has a very open and friendly demeanor. Her pictures are honest and she's easy on the eyes. I would describe her build as baby fat, nice round breast with a bubble butt. Curvy enough to provide lots of fun and feel soft against the body.

So she starts me off with a little bbbj, just enough to get my attention, then it's of to the showers. We shower together, with plenty of caressing and fondling. She actually washes my body, scrubbing me like only a mother or lover would. After the shower its on to the air mattress, where I'm laid face down and toweled off. The body glide session starts next. She's oils me down and starts working her body all over mine. Wow, her big tits and ample thighs feel great. Then she rolls me over and starts the full frontal treatment. This includes a good stroking and cbj. She really seems tho be getting into it and it's feeling more like a pse than a rub and tug. Soon she's on her knees and I'm up in her doggy style and she's talking really dirty to me like I got the best dick in the world. Long story short, I went way over my time, got the best pse ever and she never once looked at the clock or answered the phone. I would definitely like to make her a regular.

Btw, this was only the 1/2 hr session. Imo, she's worth a whole lot more than what she's asking for, definitely worth a visit.

I agree same experience. This was an absolutely delightful time. The atmosphere she creates is so relaxing. I highly reccomend