Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. The initial positive reviews raised my interest until I finally took the plunge last week. Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. 984-262-0646 ... more >