She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. I was not disappointed when she peeked around the door dressed in sexy flattering attire. A really nice, engaging lady who likes to be touched, gently teased and who is willing to please any way she can. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. We made some small talk, and I found her to be very easy to converse with - absolutely no attitude issues. The best part is that you actually feel comfortable around her. Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. 978-592-0321 ... more >