Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. She has an ass to die for. We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. 977-372-0884 ... more >