The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. She is great to talk to. A bonus was that she was wearing the same outfit as in the pics. She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. The only problem is I have not been able to book with her since. She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Im gone so I had to cancel someone Ive been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whos available and the website hit me with this cute babe. Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. 975-595-6440 ... more >