I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. The usual services were offered and I was certainly treated to them. Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. Service: Very good...lots of energy. After reading some glowing reviews about her, I noticed she was returning to town this weekend. I decided to take a chance and see if she was available during the times I could see her. We were both smiles and we seemed to connect on a level that was beyond just looking. She too felt instantly comfortable and at ease - as if we have known each other a long time already (and yet we had just met). We just gazed into each other eyes. I've had this with only a few girls before. She makes you feel like a long awaited boyfriend as soon as you walk in the door and that continues on throughout. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. This lady seems to genuinely be concerned with making sure you enjoy yourself and goes the extra mile to make it happen. On top of that, the conversation was effortless and she has a real charm about her that I could see getting very addictive. The demand for her must be through the roof. 972-478-1640 ... more >