I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! She was very friendly right away. What can I say that hasn't been said? Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. I will definitely see her again in the future, maybe next week. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! All in all, highly recommended. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. She is very friendly and talkative. 970-872-8271 ... more >