But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. The demand for her must be through the roof. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. She always makes me feel like a king. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. Seen her for 1/2hr appt. Pics in her ads are definitely her. Love her shapely body and awesome ass. What blew me away was her personality as she made me feel great. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. 970-550-0535 ... more >