Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Im gone so I had to cancel someone Ive been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whos available and the website hit me with this cute babe. She is very relaxed and easy to be with. The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. Had a chance to see her recently for an hour, and it was definitely worth it. I have this thing for that girl next door look. When she opened the door all I could think was "jackpot!" 970-315-6889 ... more >