I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Im gone so I had to cancel someone Ive been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whos available and the website hit me with this cute babe. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. Not a clock watcher, and fantastic attitude towards the session overall. One classy looking girl. Was completely attentive and focused on delivering an exceptionally satisfying experience. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. She took directions well and made me feel like a king. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. 970-289-0023 ... more >