I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. She said that she would be available in the evening and that I should feel free to call her so I did. It was completely mind blowing! We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. 963-391-9825 ... more >