She is about my height with heels on, in bare feet maybe couple inch shorter. This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. This girl standing in front of me totally jaw-dropping gorgeous young lady, she is tall with heels, great body (all natural) with pair of long legs. No doubt in my opinion she is beautiful with her attractive eyes! She only has light make up but I can tell she still looks beautiful without make up. Yes - it is her and I need to pick up my jaw from the ground! After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. 952-663-7288 ... more >