I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. She is about my height with heels on, in bare feet maybe couple inch shorter. When we retreated she performed some more poses for me until I could not resist anymore. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. Seriously good service.... what a great time! Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. Very cool chick as well! Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. 951-445-2355 ... more >