She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. She is just a sweetheart. For the donation it was a great value and I will definitely repeat. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. Now that I've got a taste for her, I'm sure my bank account will hate me. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. Nice body, and a very cute bum. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. 951-444-2355 ... more >