I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. I took the hour and was glad that I did. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). 949-873-4545 ... more >