Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. The chemistry was overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing her. To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. In terms of the companionship, she was fantastic! Very attentive and at the same time lets me know what she liked. Non-stop fun from the second I stepped in until I left and everything I could want/expect/hope for from a companion was there to discover and savour. Her massage was quite good, very good at teasing and she can figure out easily what you like and what she needs to say to you while teasing. The chemistry was off the charts and I'm sure glad she wasn't the first lady I saw or my standards would be higher than they already are. I've been walking around all weekend thinking about how much fun I had with her. You might be able to find a girl who's as much fun as her but I'll doubt you'll find one who's more fun. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. When a girl starts out by doing this, you just know that it is going to be a very special session. 949-771-6761 ... more >