She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. First I thought she was Latina. I wasn't going to pass that up. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! She was wearing what seemed like an expensive outfit and just looked absolutely sexy. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. 938-253-4650 ... more >