I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. I really know how to spot a real talent. Not only was she great she is absolutely awesome personality wise, a great classy companion indeed. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. I consider myself lucky to have met and spent time with a premier companion like her. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. 929-602-5323 ... more >