Had a chance to see her recently for an hour, and it was definitely worth it. I have this thing for that girl next door look. When she opened the door all I could think was "jackpot!" I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. She is my FAVORITE massage therapist of all time, and in my area she has no competition. I am going to see her again this afternoon. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. This adorable and sexy vixen definitely seems to be flying far under the radar. True hottie with deep sexy eyes, soft lips and a sweet smile. I find her very attractive facially, and much more than typical GND. I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. 929-582-5796 ... more >