I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. Facially I found her attractive, I would say she is well above average. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. She is not shy per se, just a little tentative until you could ease her into speaking freely. She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! She took directions well and made me feel like a king. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. 929-414-2128 ... more >