The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. She was great, no clock watching and it wasn’t till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. She is absolutely lovely, with soft skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. 929-293-0143 ... more >