I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. We were both smiles and we seemed to connect on a level that was beyond just looking. She too felt instantly comfortable and at ease - as if we have known each other a long time already (and yet we had just met). We just gazed into each other eyes. I've had this with only a few girls before. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. 928-236-9671 ... more >