Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. Small chit chat about the weather and then asked how I like my massage. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. The usual services were offered and I was certainly treated to them. I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. 921-415-9698 ... more >