She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. All in all, highly recommended. I know some guys will start saying that this is a shill review because I concentrate on her face, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, but my session with her was somehow different. I walked out walking on a cloud, not only because the experience was so fantastic, but because I had met a truly gorgeous girl inside and out. Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. This will probably go down as one of my top massage therapist sessions. I will definitely be returning to see her in the very near future. Enjoy her boys...she is a doll! She was dressed tastefully and high class. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before I’m gone so I had to cancel someone I’ve been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see who’s available and the website hit me with this cute babe. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. 919-586-4199 ... more >