I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. Our rendezvous was for an hour as based on her positive reviews I had no qualms about a longer session, and she did not in anyway fail to live up to her billing. I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. Smitten I am! Given the reviews already available I am not going into a detail account of our rendezvous. Her pics piqued my interest and after reading yesterday's review and a few others she was quickly moved to the top of my TDL. Through I had a very small window which was advised when and where she would be working next. Jumped all over it and had her contact to reserve the time slot to meet my schedule. Arrived at the place and was sent up immediately and was pleased when I saw her. 919-299-1534 ... more >