The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. 917-565-9764 ... more >