I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. I recommend her because of her participation, her willingness to please and accommodate the customer, she is a hot looking gal IMHO and if you're worried about taking a risk on gal that may not provide the services you paid for, I doubt that will be the case with this gal. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. I had a great time with her. This is not the first time Iíve seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. Some things that really stood out were her looks, she is cute as hell, gorgeous eyes, and a genuine smile plus her attentiveness to my nervousness, she sensed that I was either new or that it had been a while, so she welcomed any questions and reassured me that I didn't have to be shy plus her personality, she is truly easy to get along with, everything felt natural and that really put me at ease. I felt totally comfortable with her like I would be with a gf, and that's saying something because it takes me a while to warm up to most people. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! 916-931-3573 ... more >