Last week I was lucky enough to see her. She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. I took the hour and was glad that I did. When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. We were giggling all the way. 916-603-0141 ... more >