I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! Smitten I am! Given the reviews already available I am not going into a detail account of our rendezvous. Her pics piqued my interest and after reading yesterday's review and a few others she was quickly moved to the top of my TDL. Through I had a very small window which was advised when and where she would be working next. Jumped all over it and had her contact to reserve the time slot to meet my schedule. 916-530-4515 ... more >