Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. I'll be the first to admit, I have not written a review in a LONG time. Have become more of a lurker on here and that's only because I make appointments to see girls who are already very well reviewed on this board from trust members and there would really be no point in me posting yet another review repeating what many have already said in their threads. Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). As I was getting ready to get up, she pulled me close to snuggle and encouraged me to explore her body some more. She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. Suffice it to say, my experience with her could only be described as the ultimate experience. 916-470-1169 ... more >