She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. 916-292-6254 ... more >