I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. She is a gorgeous lady and went out of her way to make me happy. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. We chatted for a bit, and she was as much warm and friendly as she was intelligent. This girl is smart, and really knows how to make you feel special. Very cool chick as well! 914-855-1407 ... more >