The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. 914-301-7860 ... more >