I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. Not sure if it's just the style of her pics, but she looks much younger in person. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. Personality is really friendly and chatty. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. 913-523-9213 ... more >