Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. We were giggling all the way. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. 912-335-6860 ... more >