What can I say that hasn't been said? Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. Knocked on the door and came in and was not disappointed. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. What wonderful combinations of fate, desire and destiny were at play that night, our passionate journey to the heavenly conclusion was pure bliss for both of us. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. I had a brain cramp and struggled to find the location despite having been in the area before .. duh ! Anyway, when I finally made my way up there stood a very pretty girl with a beautiful smile. Facially she is more then GND pretty IMO. Has beautiful eyes to boot. Hot is an accurate description and usually really MCOT. That said, beauty comes in many forms and conversation was so easy it was like meeting an old friend. Some things that really stood out were her looks, she is cute as hell, gorgeous eyes, and a genuine smile plus her attentiveness to my nervousness, she sensed that I was either new or that it had been a while, so she welcomed any questions and reassured me that I didn't have to be shy plus her personality, she is truly easy to get along with, everything felt natural and that really put me at ease. I felt totally comfortable with her like I would be with a gf, and that's saying something because it takes me a while to warm up to most people. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. 910-250-9421 ... more >