I was pretty much expecting a gorgeous girl and amazing service. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. I took a shower and came back to the room, she asked if I'd like a massage. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. She's the kind of girl that I could hold onto and kiss for indefinite time and in every way. Yes, I admit I sort of fell in love. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. 909-919-3446 ... more >