She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. You guys should be lining up to see this girl while she is here and watch carefully for her! If you like feminine bodies on women with beautiful, soft skin and a gorgeous face, massage providers who operate without overcharging or being too into themselves, she is the girl for you. Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! She was wearing what seemed like an expensive outfit and just looked absolutely sexy. Parked my car in the back and entered through the front door. She reminded my of the sexy tanned chicks who you would find in clubs. We agreed on her working next Wed/Thur, so we can repeat this amazing encounter. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. 909-529-9309 ... more >