My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. She is very friendly and talkative. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. I had read some good reviews about her as well as a few of our own comments. Yes, some people do tend towards a certain type and lord knows I've been chasing that. But every now and then you meet a girl and realize how much you can enjoy other varieties. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. I'm glad I met this little temptress. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. 909-375-8841 ... more >