She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. No problem since her location was close to my place. Not sure if it's just the style of her pics, but she looks much younger in person. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. First thing I could think of was WOW! The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. 908-440-2245 ... more >