To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. She was quite into the session. Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. Personality is really friendly and chatty. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! 904-654-9265 ... more >